School of Achiever started in June, 2010. It is a Kinder Garten to Class 12, co-educational, English & Gujarati medium school affiliated to the Gujarat Board.
The school is focused on building rich, meaningful, appropriate and holistic learning experience for the students. It integrates various activities, academics, dedicated teachers, researches, conventional as well as modern education system and splendid infrastructure to foster the holistic development of the students.
The foundation of the school’s philosophy is deeply rooted and inspired by the Theory of Multiple intelligences and the concept of Holistic Development of every child. Since, the students spend most of their valuable time under the school roof; the comprehensive learning programme ensures that the students receive well-balanced developmental inputs for their learning process.
The school endeavours to create a joyful, vibrant and positive environment for all the members associated with the school.
- The campus of School of Achiever stretches across 7 acres in the natural
- pristine at the outskirts of Gandhinagar city at Kudasan village.
- The school infrastructure is built considering all international standards and board requirements for housing state-of-the-art facilities for
- catalyzing the enrichment of students learning experiences.
- Besides aesthetic and peaceful environment, the school encompasses: