School of Achiever
- School of Achiever is spread across 7 acres at Kudasan, Gandhinagar.
- The School was established in 2010. In a short span, it emerged as one of the admired schools of Gandhinagar.
- The School aims for the holistic development of every child.
- It imparts education in both the mediums; English and Gujarati, under one roof starting from Kinder Garten to Higher Secondary (both streams; science & commerce).
- For std-1 to std-XII, the School timings are 7:30 am to 1:15 pm, Monday to Saturday.
- For K.G. section, the School timings are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Along with studies, the School provides elementary exposure to various games, sports, visual and performing arts, all curricular, co-curicular and extracurricular activities.
- A day at Achiever comprises of 8 periods of 40-45 minutes with two breaks of 25 and 10 minutes after every three periods.
- The campus houses play ground with various sporting facilities; skating rink, lawn tennis, amphitheatre, swimming pool, splash pool, badminton, volleyball and a lush green central yard lawn, as well as various laboratories, special room for music, dance, indoor activities, library, auditorium, A.V. room and boys hostel for std 6-12. The campus is under surveillance.
- To keep parents updated about the happenings of the School and their child, the School endeavours to make use of various media; text messages, website, social sites & application (facebook & WhatsApp).
- Besides, the School provides IT solutions to Parents like School App for mobile & Parents Portal in School’s website where parents can view all aspects related to their child like official data in school records, homework assigned, marks scored in tests, daily notices/circulars, irregularities at students end etc.
- To support functioning of the School, it runs various departments like R & D, H.R., I.T., Maintenance, Security, Procurement etc.
- The School is affiliated to Gujarat State board.
- The academics and assessment practices are carried on as per board norms.
- To boost the students for attaining a level of excellence, the school tailors its curriculum and course content for class 1 to class 8 in a very efficient and balanced manner with the help of educators.
- For academic brilliance, emphasis in given to concept clarity, ample revisions, regular tests and relevant remedial measures are duly taken.
- The child progress is discussed with parents at regular intervals. Also, parents can meet educators and Principal as per the timings declared.
- To make learning burdenless, limited and required home assignments are given with an aim to enhance learning instead of re-working.
Co-curricular, Extra-curricular activities offered at School of Achiever
Arts, Sports & Games :
|Carom||Volleyball||Trips & Visits|
|Table Tennis||Basket ball||Multi Media|
|Music: Instrumental & Vocal||Badminton|
- Competitions from every domain of learning are conducted, like
- General and house wise competitions
- Group & Solo performance competitions.
- Intra School competitions.
- Ongoing events & celebrations
- All national and religious celebrations.
- Different Events for different mass get organized.
- The faculty members comprise an excellent mix of qualification, experience, talent and dedication.
- Often seminars, training orientation and workshops get conducted for brainstorming, polishing and updating them with the latest practices in the education field.
Positive culture :
- Making it a norm to be followed by the whole group, the school is very conscious to create and sustain its positive culture and environment.
- So as to help students to acquire life skills, the school arranges several activities, projects, event for providing exposures to different domains of learning.