1. Academic Year:
The academic year extends from June to April. However, depending on the vacancy, admissions are open for the II semester as well.
- There is no formal written test for admission.
- Admission is done as per availability of seats and first come basis.
- The optimum age of child for the respective standard is considered in which admission is sought.
- Before affirming the admission, an interaction of child & parents with the Principal is required.
3. Availability of Admission Forms:
The admission forms for all the standards are available at the school help desk.
4. Visiting Hours:
The prospective parents can visit the school from Monday-Saturday between 09:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m..
5. Other Facts:
- For information regarding the detailed Admission Procedure, CLICK HERE.
- On visit to school, the Prospective parents are required to approach the Front Desk (Reception) to arrange meeting with the Counselor.
- The Counselor will provide all information about the school, admission procedure, will arrange for the guided tour of the campus and also arrange for a meeting with the Principal.
- The Prospective parents can also fill-up an ENQUIRY FORM from the website.
THERE ISN’T ANY KIND OF DONATION OR CAPITATION FEES RELATED TO ADMISSION, NOR DOES THE SCHOOL OFFER ADMISSION BASED ON ANY INFLUENCE. ALSO, NO SEATS ARE RESERVED AS MANAGEMENT QUOTA.