Online Admission Confirmation
- Kindly go to through School Brochure and Online Admission Counselling Video
- Incase of any further doubts on fees structure, payment methods, admission procedure etc, Parents can always visit our website and fill-up the Enquiry form. School’s executive team will definitely call back to resolve their queries.
- Go to Admission Confirmation Form
- Please fill-up all mandatory details requested in the on-line form.
- After submission of the on-line admission form, a link will take you to the payment gateway option. (Please do not refresh or press button till the payment confirmation message is received on screen)
- As a Registration fees Parents are requested to pay Rs. 10000. This Registration amount is actually a part of the overall fees to confirm the seat.
- Payment can be made through using - HDFC Payment Gateway / with any Debit Card / Credit Card (HDFC or any other bank) / Net banking - Using your Net banking credentials.
- After completion of payment a reference number will be generated on screen. All parents are requested to keep a record of the same with them for completing the admission process.
- As per RBI guidelines payment will be reflected within 48-72 hrs. The School will send confirmation messages to parents after that.
- Fee payment Receipt would be shared to your registered email id.
- After re-opening, the parents need to submit the following documents:
Pre primary & Std 1
Student’s Aadhar card & photograph
Copy of Birth Certificate
Father’s LC / Caste certificate
Std 2 – Std 12
Student’s Aadhar card & photograph
Previous year Mark sheet
School leaving certificate of Previous School
- Age Criteria
JR KG – Child must be completed 4 years on and before 31st May, 2021
SR KG - Child must be completed 5 years on and before 31st May, 2022
STd – 1- Child must be completed 5 years on and before 31st May, 2022
- Charges - Payment made through Credit Card will invite Bank charges as per rules of the Bank. Extra charges may be applicable depending on payment mode.
Commercials Particulars Payment Gateway
Credit Card (Visa / Master)
1.00 % + GST
American Express card
2.70% + GST
Debit cards (Visa / Master)
₹17 per transaction + GST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to School of Achiever. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to School of Achiever through the online payment service ("HDFC Payment Gateway"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. School of Achiever reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to School of Achiever. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse; hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that School of Achiever or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the School of Achiever gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. School of Achiever does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- School of Achiever and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the School of Achiever and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The user agrees that School of Achiever or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond School of Achiever reasonable control.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- School of Achiever may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole responsibility of student to pick online payment option. School of Achiever do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
- Security: All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The School of Achiever shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Note: The School of Achiever reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. School of Achiever may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.